Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked

For the life of me, I can't understand WHY this 'headline' states, "Michael Savage claims, if you read the entire article, this has been CONFIRMED by the police department. Talk about bad journalism!

I had just happened to have seen Michael Savage interviewed yesterday on the Alex Jones Show, and not having seen Savage in some time couldn't help but think how 'frail' the man looks. Then to hear this!? A punk attacking a 74 year old man? I'll say this, whoever this punk was- they're lucky I wasn't there, cause I sure as hell wouldn't have stood by and watched!

And that's not because this is a famous person, he's a 74 yr old man with his poodle! I don't know any person who could just 'watch' some old man get attacked.

How freaking pathetic! And this punk even 'shoved' Michael Savage's 12 yr old dog? Oh no. Hell no! Any man who could sit there and not do something to help a 74 yr old man with his dog, would be 'foreign' to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment