Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Regarding Trump's Accusation of Obama (Commentary)

As many may know, a week or two ago (and I witnessed this live, watching the news that morning), President Trump Tweeted that "Obama had wiretapped Trump tower."

That is a serious accusation.

And yet, to this day (about 2 weeks later) Trump has failed to produce any 'evidence' of his Tweet whatsoever! Even I cannot condone such behavior, or let this just go into the 'ether.' I too would like to see this 'evidence,' Trump has accused his predecessor of.

The American people deserve to know whether this was true- or not. As the Wendy's commercial from the 1980's goes, "Where's the beef?"

This president will be held accountable to me, and on this blog. He, nor any politician will receive a "free pass." While I believe Trump is an intelligent person, I'm not so sure what he did calling out Obama was one of his brightest moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment