Thursday, March 30, 2017

Medics fired for twerking next to nude, unconscious patient

Imagine if this were you, and you found out this was going on while you were having surgery done? I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty pissed off, and I don't see anything 'funny' about this- at all!

Not only is this disturbing- it's flat out disgusting to think people could even behave in such a manner. These "medic's were fired," but I think they deserve more than just being fired! And though this happened in another country, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it could very well be happening right here in America as well.

There's just some really sick people in this world! "Twerking," what is that? I first heard that term used about the Obama 'girls' having been caught "twerking" in some video. Must be some 'trendy' word.

No comments:

Post a Comment