Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings and Sen Ayotte Tied at the Hip

Why is it that Sen Ayotte is still following Judge Gorsuch around everywhere he goes? I could understand her originally doing so, as she was guiding him to the various senator's offices as he made his rounds.

But to continue to see Sen Ayotte still 'hovering' over Judge Gorsuch during his Supreme court nomination is beyond me. It's not her who is being questioned, and I'm sure the judge doesn't need to get any advice or suggestions from her, so why does she still need to be following him everywhere he goes?

Does this women follow him to the bathroom as well? Does she order his food, and tell him what to eat also? This is very strange. I find it beyond strange and straight out 'creepy.' And I cannot recall ever having seen a Supreme court nominee being 'followed' by a senator - ever! And I've watched many of these hearings.

No comments:

Post a Comment