Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DID THE U.S. MILITARY INFILTRATE NORTH KOREAN DEFENSE NETWORKS AND TAKE OUT THEIR LATEST MISSILE TEST?

Did the US Military 'sabotage' N. Korea's latest missile attempt? After having heard about Lil Kim's latest attempt at firing yet another missile, this was exactly what my first thoughts were!

With all their big talk and bluffs (all hot air), and knowing the capabilities that we have, I automatically assumed we (US) had something to do with their latest 'blunder,' which they've had just one after another. Yet Lil Kim wants to continue to threaten us as though he's so tough. Give me a break.

N. Korea, as I've been saying along with China can be obliterated in no time at all. I just hope neither country is stupid enough to attempt to learn this the hard way!

PS, this blog uses media links as "fair use" just as Drudge Report, and Infowars. All sources are 'attributed' as I make no claim as being the 'author' of any links provided! The links are the 'sources!' What I provide is what is known in 'journalism' is commentary. Whoever doesn't understand this, has no clue what 'journalism' is, and I'd suggest they take Journalism 101. I say this only due to having read all the ridiculous comments and posts on AdSense.

No comments:

Post a Comment