Monday, March 20, 2017

The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren

I barely even know who this 'bimbo' is. I just learned she works for the 'cult' known as TheBlaze, founded by another piece of work, Glenn Beck (phony conservative).

Just last night I made a 'rare' choice to watch Fox News and saw this bimbo on Tucker Carlson's show. Oh she's 'so hot,' NOT! Not when you call out 'pro-lifers' as being "hypocrites." She goes on to dare say perhaps two of the most stupid words in the English language, "My truth." 

Okay, now we're getting into "relativism," and that's where I take the gloves off! Relativism is about as logical as saying the moon is made of 'cheese.' So this bimbo has 'zero' credibility in my world. Oh, but she has 'looks.' Yeah, well looks can be very shallow, and when you don't have a 'brain' to match,' I could care less about your 'looks.' A bimbo is a bimbo. Period.

But with these crazy beliefs and utter BS spouting out her mouth (one can argue a**) maybe she's attempting to get a job with Fox, or CNN? The Blaze is a failure. Though I doubt this idiot is smart enough to know this, perhaps someone (a handler) has informed her to run her mouth and spout out nonsensical things?

I took a look at her Twitter page, and she has a banner saying something about having the guts to tell someone, "F&ck them." Well, I couldn't help but take the opportunity to tell her likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment