Friday, March 17, 2017

My Review of a 'Spook's book' on Amazon

"Open Source Intelligence" (OSINT) by Robert David Steele 'big time bad-ass former CIA spook is the author of this book. Well, fine and dandy. He claims to be a "patriot." Again, fine and dandy.

What he doesn't tell you, is that he's using hidden 'symbolism,' which by all the research I've done has direct ties with the secret society known as "Knight's of Malta." (for the record, I could list 'countless' links to this organization) They claim to be 'conservative,' and to 'love America.'

...just one little problem: They're "allegiance" lies to the POPE!

To make matters more pathetic, and disingenuous at best, is the fact these people have "dual citizenship, one of their native country, and one to the Vatican. Does that sound like someone who is an "American patriot?" I don't think so!

These 'spy agencies,' (all crooked as f&ck, drug dealers, arms smugglers, etc) are the lowest of the low in society. There may be a good one, just as with anything else,, even in the sleaziest places, they'll be someone with good intentions.

But to knowingly place a symbol representing your 'secret society' right smack on the cover? Give me a freaking break! I don't buy it. So, posted what I thought, got published, and I gave the moron '1 star.' Basically for being a deceptive piece of sh*t! Oh and by the way, I heard this David Steele, or whatever his 'real name is',' talk about one of the Rothschilde's wives, on a YouTube interview, with yet another 'wannabe,' everybody wants to be 'somebody!

 Anyway, in this interview, this 'spook,' Steele (or whatever his real name is) state, "I know (so and so) Rothschilde (can't recall first name of woman, she's from NJ) and she's a lovely lady, very nice woman." Okay, so not only is this 'spook' a part of a 'secret society,' but is also praising a woman who's basically married into what is unquestionably and unarguably for that matter the world's "evilest" and "satanic family" on planet earth?

...but we're supposed to believe he's an "American Patriot?!" I don't think so.

Here's my 'post' of his book,

"What's the 'symbol' behind the earth? Looking as though it 'covers the earth?' Oh, it's a Knights of Malta symbol. Anyone familiar with this organization? If not, I suggest you do some research on them. Learn symbolism people. Can't say enough how important it is to know and understand symbols, so you don't get duped by someone from a secret society with an agenda."  Click the quote to see the post on Amazon's page! 

My sincere gratitude to Amazon for not 'censoring' my post.  Apparently there's still some 'sincere honest companies' remaining in America... (Amazon loves me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment