Monday, March 13, 2017

DESPITE POACHING, SOUTH AFRICA PLANS FOR RHINO HORN TRADE

I am not one of those 'crazy environmentalists,' but I am very much against "poaching!" Especially for an animal who is just trying to live their lives in their natural habitat. Once you open this door, when does it close? When the animal gets put on an "endangered species list?"

What is it with anyone 'needing' a "Rhino horn?" Don't have everything else already? This is the 'new trendy' thing to have? I suggest you're a 'SICK F&CK!' who needs to get a life!!! NO to "RHINO POACHING!" NO TO "POACHING PERIOD!" I'd love to "poach the poachers!" I rarely (if ever) use this type of language, but when I am passionate about something- it's going to come out!

Leave the damn "Rhino's alone!" S. Africa, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves! But hey, look at your past, Apartheid, ongoing racism, country has been "raped" of just about ALL it's natural resources. Haven't you people f&cked up your own country enough? Here's the freaking link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment