Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Looking For 'Sponsors'

I have come to the conclusion looking at the numbers and demographics, etc, that I can indeed make a living as a 'blogger.' I mean the numbers are literally going through the roof! And that is a great thing, and I'm very appreciative of this.

And anyone who saw my earlier post, would have seen that I am totally 'under the weather,' should not even be posting here, but lying in bed getting rest. However, I don't look at this as being 'work,' but more a labor of love. And that in itself is the "American dream," doing what you love.

Fortunately I seem to have a knack of being able to get the attention of persons who work in MSM (main stream media), and have made many contracts. I'm also 'followed,' by some a very interesting group of persons on Twitter (my main social media platform). I don't like to 'name drop,' and I won't, but I see people post on their profiles, "followed by such and such."

By that I mean basically people who have the 'blue certification,' after their names because they're 'famous' in whatever genre they're from. Well, geeze, if I did as some do, my entire bio would be filled with these 'big names.' But that's not me. Matter of fact I was being followed by an 'extremely high level person' at NATO, and I'll leave it at that, but I found it kind of, I don't even know how to put it. I'll just say, I'm sure many would have been extremely flattered. And to be honest, I was. But I'm not into 'big names,' or 'idol worship.' We're all human beings just trying to do the best we can while on this ball of dirt we call earth.

So, being that this blog has just exploded (even on limited time), I can only imagine what it would be like to sit here and just spit out posts all day long, and trust me- I most definitely could! Unfortunately, "time is money." And I do have a life. I'm even working on finishing up a degree at the same time. Luckily I can do two things or "walk and chew gum" as the saying goes. But yeah, I can see the future, and it's looking very bright even having limited time (currently), but that could all change were it worth my time to post all day long "full time."

I already have plans to possibly start making YouTube videos, and depending on how things go here, starting my own website, which wouldn't conflict with this blog, as the two (and even YouTube) can all be combined. The decision is can I afford to do this without sponsorship? I believe the talent is there, the will and desire are there, and clearly the interest is there because the numbers do not lie.

So, hint, hint...anyone out there looking to 'sponsor' this blog, I'd guarantee you it would be money well worth spent, with high return on investment (ROI)! Please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment