Sunday, December 20, 2015

Behold: A Pale Horse *Absolute MUST 'Hear!'

Today I'm posting a very important link. This is more geared for those who are 'not awake' as yet, but is also a great refresher for those who are. It's a classic! This book was written by a man (William Cooper, 'credentials too long to write out), who accurately 'predicted' 9/11!

And NO, it was NOT 'Alex Jones.' Jones in fact, 'ripped off' much of his early material from William Cooper. I don't mean to demean Mr Jones, as he too played a part in my 'awakening,' but give credit where credit is due is my motto. You'll find the link below. If you like what you hear, just search 'William (or Bill) Cooper on YouTube.

He can also be found under: "Hour of the Times" which was the name of his radio show. BTW, he came along BEFORE Alex Jones, which is why I believe there was some 'animosity' between the two, especially as stated, Alex in the early part of his career did 'steal,' and not give 'proper credit' to Mr Cooper (not cool).

Anyway, here's the link to this amazing book. I do not 'agree' with everything (as I don't with most anyone); but there are many truths here that will help 'wake you up,' and see things in a new perspective, that the MSM (main steam media) and others, do NOT want you to be aware of. Listen closely, you may even want to do 'further research.' This man does know his stuff. I have personally researched, much of what he's said, and it checks out. Anyway, Click here!

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment