Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Here's a List of Some of Today's STUPIDEST Stories!!! (I mean STUPID!)

I just cannot emphasize how 'dumbed-down' the government and the media is attempting, with great success I might add, to take people's minds OFF what is 'truly important' and what 'truly matters' to them. In doing so, these psychotic 'leaders' of ours, (not just here in America, but around the world) are intentionally doing to get your eye off the important things, but onto what is of absolutely no worth to society, while they plan, and maneuver their way into turning our way of life into the New World Order they so desperately want.

*Fan Watches 'Star Wars for 46 Straight Hours




There's plenty more. But, I've got work to do. I think you get the point by now. Enjoy your day. Check underneath your beds before going to bed, you never know, "ISIS" may be lurking underneath ready to 'attack!' (or so would the media have you believe). 

No comments:

Post a Comment