Saturday, December 19, 2015

Links to Posts I will Cover Today...New Feature on Blog

New Feature. I'm going to 'scan the  headlines' each morning, (as time permits). I'm going to 'post links' to the stories, and only the stories that I feel are of importance to America (and other countries too, I care about YOUR freedoms also)! I do have many readers from all over the world. So, I'll be looking out for your too. But, being American- my country comes first.

After having posted any number of 'important links' for that day; I'll come back later (due to my schedule & 'if time permits'); and write my thoughts on the issue. Otherwise, either way, whether I do get to 'look into these' (cannot emphasize, 'as time permits,' I carry a 'heavy load!), or not, PLEASE do read these 'important stories,' all the more if you see it may personally affect you, or a loved one.

*State of Michigan: If you live in the state of Michigan, this may be of crucial importance to you. Basically, government appears to be 'eyeing' a particular county (Huron), I believe. For what? Haven't read article- yet. But once I do, I'll be writing about my thoughts about it. You know it's going to be under the 'rubric' of Homeland Security, aka Homeland 'Insecurity' (my dictionary)! Click here.


*Churches, and Mosques 'under heightened fear.' Be afraid! Be very afraid! PS, government is preying (pun intended) on 'your FEARS!' That's what ALL this 'state-run terrorism,' via immigration is ALL about. Trust me!!! Not 'everyone' is asleep at the wheel, Big Brother! Click here. 


*Political Correctness: This is a subject, near and dear to me as it is one of our MOST BASIC 'GOD GIVEN HUMAN RIGHT! Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment