Wednesday, May 31, 2023

2023, New Person & Perspective in many ways...

 It's been a while since my last post and my life has changed in more ways than I can possibly state within a single post. That said, let me bring you up to speed. 

Last year, actually just under a year I lost my mother to "dementia." That said, it needn't have been as severe to losing her to a nursing home when help was literally available to her in a home nurse which very much in play. 

What I'm about to share is dramatic, feel free to tune out. 

As a son of a mother who gave her best to raise me, I'd be a moron to not keep her memory alive. 

Well, that's all for this night. It's been a big day, with an interesting if not flat out 'aggravating ' phone call. But that's life, and this is exactly why I've resumed this blog. So, here we go... much, much more to discuss and divulge. 

For those wondering I've been posting on Instagram, but like Twitter there's only so many characters, hence words to share... for those so inclined. My life has changed DRASTICALLY since my last post,  so fasten your seatbelts and get ready. 

Thanks for reading, as usual... wish me well. I'll need it! 

Talk to you tomorrow (Wednesday May 31st) with hopefully some good news... IF "justice" STILL exists here in America. 🔥🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment