Monday, March 30, 2020

Blog Update

Greetings, just a brief update on the status of this blog. It's been a while since I've posted here, but this will be changing soon.

I'm currently in the process of revamping some things here, but this blog will be resuming very soon.

Some of the content will be new, but the main focus of having originated this blog will remain the same.

In light of all the craziness now affecting the entire world, we as a society are now more than ever descending into chaos unfortunately.

With that in mind I will be presenting some truths about Covid-19 that the mainstream media is not reporting on.

Additionally, there will be a wider variety of articles because there is obviously enough negativity to go around.

I've been very appreciative to know this blog has continued to be read by persons from around the world, despite not having made any recent posts.

With that in mind, I will be resuming my work on this blog so please stay tuned!

And with so many people being at home due to the pandemic I believe this blog will be bigger and better than at any time since it went online back in 2015.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment