Monday, August 7, 2017

'Shout Out' to Czechia!

I'd just like to acknowledge and give you all a HUGE "shout-out" from America!! You guys have been amazing, major following from the Czechians!

By the way, I understand there's been a backlash as to whether to be referred to as "Czechians," vs "Czechs!" From what I've read it appears as though by and large people from there prefer to be referred to as 'Czhechians.'

Here's the link from Forbes 

Have never been there, but I am very much aware that a lot of Americans have moved there. I have seen plenty of video's on the country, especially the city of Prague, and it is one 'beautiful and historic' city!

Anyway, thank you for your following!

1 comment:

  1. Czechs, no change here https://www.czechia-heart-of-europe.com/history-of-the-name

    ReplyDelete