Monday, August 14, 2017

Don't Take This Site For Granted!

I say this because I'm noticing at times I'm getting 'technical difficulties.' I know how that works, I've been around long enough- I'm not stupid!

Once you begin getting 'too big' or noticed by the 'wrong people,' who disagree with your content, they'll do whatever they can to take you down!

This is why I've attempted to get 'sponsorship,' but of course being a 'conservative,' applying with the 'enemy' (Google AdSense) that wasn't going to fly, and I already knew that, but tired anyway.

While I refuse to 'ask for help,' I will find another way, if that is what it will take. I've had to fight for everything in life.

So, should I have to start my own 'website' so be it. At least it should be easier to find sponsorship there. So, if one day you see this sit 'gone,' you know why.

Should I have to move to another 'platform,' I will maintain the same name, as much as it is within my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment