Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Personal Opinion about North Korea

As an American citizen who has my pulse on the news, local, national and international, I can tell you my personal feelings about the news about North Korea.

I am under the impression that war can and will break out over North Korea any day or night now. When you consider the 'time zones,' and with knowledge of military strategies, historically most military 'attacks' come during the night.

Taking it a step further, not only in the night, but on 'moonless' nights, which is for obvious reasons. This is a historical fact, though most are unaware of this.

So considering the difference in time, ie when it's daytime here in America, it's nighttime in North Korea, it really would not surprise me than at any day or even any given time (despite what all I just said about traditional military strategy), I can see and sense that one day when we least suspect it, there will be an attack upon North Korea.

Expect the unexpected.

So, throw out traditional military strategy (in this case). Having said this, I can and fully expect to learn one night, I'll wake up, or be waken up to learn full blown war has broken out between the US and N. Korea. To say the least, this is an unsettling feeling lingering over my head.

While I have a great deal of faith in our military, there are a couple of 'wildcards,' in the picture: China and even to a lesser extant Russia. Will they make a move? Will China come to the aid of N. Korea?

Where does NATO stand on this entire issue? I've not heard a single word coming from NATO! The purpose of NATO is 'an attack on one nation, is an attack on all!' Yet, no word from NATO.

Not that the US would need any help from NATO, it would be reassuring to know should (China not a member) would be expecting a larger move on behalf of NATO, should they make a move.

I'm sure many other Americans hold the same sentiment as do I. All I can hope is for cooler heads to prevail, and should war be the only way, that the US military would carry out what they need to do, and take N Korea out- fast! Should a prolonged battle ensue, this would put America in a bad spot.

Make not mistake, N. Korea is a menace to the world, though America is in their cross-hair's. So, I'm hoping and bracing for the best, but as one who is not an optimist, I expect the worst. For the record, Chicago is 'allegedly' now one of the major cites listed as being capable of being struck by a N Korean ballistic missile.

So bottom line, should war break out, let N Korea be take out as quickly as possible. I'm not a war-monger, but if this is the only way, then 'win.' We certainly do not need another Vietnam, or Afghanistan, or even Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment