Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Dumbest Anti-Trump Protesters Ever

Nothing like a good video of a clear cut case of protesters not even 'knowing' what they're protesting about!

This is not anything new, or nothing I've never witnessed myself. I've seen enough of these 'dumb' (flat out dumb, no other way to put it) anti-Trump protesters, whom by and large can barely speak! I kid you not! Meth-heads?

But this is basically who and what these anti-Trump protesters are made of and is it any wonder when push comes to shove, and somebody 'fights back,' these people end up getting the worse end of things.

Take a look on YouTube for yourself. I am in no way 'cherry-picking' these videos! And of course, as with anything else in life, there are some protesters who know what they're talking about, and can actually speak, but for the most part, this is it.

So, here are The Dumbest Anti-Trump Protesters Ever!  (enjoy the show!)

No comments:

Post a Comment