Thursday, August 31, 2017

Melania Trump Attacked on Twitter Over ‘FLOTUS’ Hat

Oh 'Lordy!' As former FBI director as James Comey would say. And for those who saw my last post, 'dumbest anti-Trump protester,' now comes this,

First Lady, Melania Trump is attacked on Twitter over 'FLOTUS' hat!

I guess some took exception to the perceived word, 'float!' Talk about seeing things! I've said it many, many times- liberalism is a mental disorder! Michael Savage wrote a book with that as his title. He couldn't have been more spot on!

Also, I understand some also took exception to the First Ladies 'heels.' Now, on that one, okay. I'll give them that. Why show up wearing heels? As for the 'FLOTUS' hat, that too is a bit strange.

Now if you're wanting to say 'purposefully distasteful,' well no. Sorry. I don't buy that for a minute. Strange? Yes! Since when has any first lady ever been seen in public wearing a 'FLOTUS' cap? Okay, so I'll give them that too. But, not for the absurd reason's claimed!

No comments:

Post a Comment