Monday, March 13, 2017

Liberal Turn the TV Back On...

Liberals turned their televisions off. Haha.

Oh, gee I feel your pain. Hey, I turned off my television for the past 8 years of the Obama administration!!! Prior to doing so, I was a political junkie! But, I could not bare to either 'hear or see' this imposer faux president who called himself Barack Hussein Obama.

Do a simple Google check, and view the 'other names' this freak of nature went by! Barry Soetoro, etc, etc. "Citizens of the World," the "Cairo Speech," where he 'savaged the Bible,' in front of a Muslim audience! And the list of this creeps actions are just to long to list.

So, I shut off my television for 8 SOLID YEARS, and would have 'nothing' of this criminal! I turned to alternative media, and kept informed, fully of what was going on. But I sure as hell was not going to sit there in front of a television and let the media tell me what to think about Obama! Even Fox News (though not as kind, was still too kind). So they too were shut down for the past 8 long years!

It was only during the past year, during the presidential election that I once again turned on MSM, though they're just as much a joke. So I still get my information primarily through the alternative media- which is THE ONLY media these days! So, welcome to 'reality liberals.' Then again, not really because they'll be flocking to "fake news." which is CNN and MSNBC. But hey, they NEED the "viewers," look at their miserable ratings!

No comments:

Post a Comment