Tuesday, March 14, 2017

To My Readers

I shouldn't even be blogging right now. I'm totally under the weather, and will be for probably the next week, thereabouts. I rarely get sick, but when I do- it's bad.

But seeing the numbers literally going through the roof, I'm going to do my best to keep the posts coming. So please bare with me during the next week or so.

Words cannot express how encouraged I am to see how much this blog has grown, and in such a fairly short amount of time. I know people are hungry for the truth. The MSM (main steam media) is not giving you the truth!

So seeing the 'behind the scene' inside data is very encouraging, and knowing this is a 'global movement' is something very exciting to be a part of. While this is and never will be about me, it has and always will be about simply getting the truth out there- no matter where you are! And I see the various countries viewing this blog. Thanks to technology, my words are able to be translated into the various languages accordingly. I have a very diverse readership!

So it's my privilege and honor to know so many others from all walks of lives and various cultures are paying attention. I made a commitment from Day 1, I will NEVER report a 'false story,' or attempt to mislead anyone. Should I ever make a mistake unknowingly, it will be corrected immediately. There's enough 'fake news' and 'disinformation' out there already, but there is a shortage of "true news." And even this is being censored little by little.

I thank you all. And I long for the day when 'globalism' will be defeated once and for all!

*PS, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers (as I do for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment