Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Producer Claims CEO Sexually Manipulated Him to Take Control of The Company

So some guy gets "sexually manipulated" by some woman. Made for TV mini-series? No, real life. Oh, and how I can relate. I've dealt with woman who've attempted to 'sexually manipulate' me as well. It's not a glamorous or envious situation to be in! Trust me! There are some 'wicked women' out there.

Not all, thank goodness. But far too many (I've dealt with) have 'mistaken kindness for weakness,' boy were they WRONG! Now they've paid the price. And I have absolutely NO PITY whatsoever! NONE! So, I can relate to this guy, IF what he's saying is the truth. Again, I want to EMPHASIZE not all women are like this! Most are decent! But, just as with anything else, there's some real losers out there. Steer clear of them, guys! A pretty, face/body isn't worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment