Sunday, March 5, 2017

Austin man who was ‘having sex with a fence' charged with exposure

Now this is "hard core!" Man charged with having sex with a fence?! NOT "fake news," and as sick as this sounds, I've heard worse! Usually involving animals, but I may be labelled being a "bestiality-phobe?" Is that even a word? If not, it will be now. (...seriously, a fence???)

And of course, where else would this have happened...drum-roll; Austin. TX (which just happened to have been voted #1) "Best cities to live!"  From the city that gave America the "flying bats," (click on that link, actually provides "best bat-flying times, kid you not) to Alex Jones! Or maybe Jones is one of those flying bats, I know many claim he has bats in the belfry (cha-ching); okay, I think it's time to take a break! Maybe I'll check out the "best bat flying time" stats, and plan my vacation to Austin, TX. NOT! Hate bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment