Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Shocking video shows Bronx man when he slips into coma after nine hours of neglect at hospital

Imagine going to the emergency room (ER) only to end up 'dying of neglect?' Well that's what happened to one NYC man. 

As soon as I read the headline, I said to myself I bet this is a 'city run hospital.' Well, sure enough when you read the article, it was indeed a city run hospital. Those are basically for the poor in urban areas.

So there's a perfect example of 'Obamacare!' Working really great, don't you think? And just think- the government has made it mandatory for 'pay for this crap!' Unless of course, you're more affluent.

Thankfully I don't need to depend on that Obamacare trash. I have 'real insurance.' But it shouldn't be like this. No one should 'die' from neglect at any hospital! No matter what your income is, this should not be happening. I hope that family wins a major lawsuit from that hospital.

Speaking of 'Obamacare,' the idiot GOP who came into power promising to 'repeal and replace' have done- NOTHING! I'd read somewhere shortly after Obamacare had passed that once the GOP were in control, they wouldn't touch Obamacare- due to the 'power' it gives them.

Well, time has proven this out to be true. The GOP isn't EVER going to do anything about Obamacare. At least not with the bums who currently serve. Should the American people stand up and throw these bums out, then and only then does America have a chance to be spared from Obamacare.

Then maybe we will at least hear less stories like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment