Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A ‘possessed’ nun’s 17th century devil letter has finally been translated

I have heard about this letter as of about 2 weeks ago. While I fully intended on posting this much earlier, time would not permit me to. When it comes to 'demonic possession,' this is a fascinating topic, as is the occult in general.


                                                   'Lucifer/Satan' 

Due to my personal paranormal experiences, having grown up as a child in a 'haunted house,' which was confirmed and experienced by no less than 4 persons, I come to the subject of the paranormal from a bit of a different perspective. Among other things, I've had to deal with being a 'sensitive empath.'

When a person is a 'sensitive,' they can sense spiritual presences within the area. It's like being a 'magnet' to the spirit world. This can be a good thing, and it can appear to be a 'curse.' Until you learn about the 'gift' you were given, or born with (depending on who you talk to), it can make for an unsettling life, full of unanswered questions.

As an 'empath,' having the ability to literally 'feel' what others are feeling, both in the present moment, and in the spirit world, is also the same. Questions of why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel what someone else is feeling can also appear to be a blessing, or a curse. Combine these two 'gifts,' and it makes for an rather interesting life, to say the least. It's nothing I would wish upon anyone, but if you have it, you have it. Some need to learn how to deal with this, as did I, while others, not so much. Everyone is different.

So when I heard about this 'possessed nun from the 17th century where claims are made of a demonically possessed handwritten letter, I knew this was right up my alley. And having read this article, all the classic signs are there. The letter was 'decoded' using methods off the so-called 'dark web' which is used by intelligence agencies. Keep in mind the Internet was created originally for military purposes.


                               Palma di Montechiaro in Sicily (Picture: Wikipedia)

So using code-breaking techniques, that deciphered several languages, and even runic symbols, scientists were able to decode this letter and came up with some phrases. The letter is alleged to have been written by a nun in Sicily at a convent back in the mid 1600's. That in itself is unbelievable.

But after putting the letter through a decoding technique, code-breakers found what appear to be phrases that would make your hair curl. Statements which were 'anti-God' and more come out. Statements such as
 this system works for no one’ and that humans invented God' 
‘God thinks he can free mortals,’ it reads, then refers to the river of the underworld saying ‘Perhaps now, Styx is certain’.
Side note, as I was just about to post the second phrase here, my laptop locked up and froze on me, as though something did not want these words posted. Nothing unusual for someone like myself, but nonetheless it did even startle me somewhat.

Having used a Ouija board many years ago, these statement do not surprise me in the least. While living in another haunted house I used a Ouija board and was ('was'), heavily involved in the occult, and on the dark side of it. I do not recommend anyone do this, and its not anything I would become involved with again, but I too came up with a very eerily similar message from the board which I had written down.

That message contained words such as 'burning churches,' and so on. In the end it spewed out some very vulgar messages which I will not repeat here. To say the least, I did not sleep that night, and can remember a lingering 'darkness' that remained around me for some time. Thankfully, I got away from all that dark stuff, and have nothing to do with it. Needless to say I experienced things that I will never forget.

While the nun in this article is said to have no knowledge of having personally writing the letter, it is said the letter was written by her, although she had no memory of having done so. That would make perfect sense when you've experienced the darker side of this world.

The nun was said to have experienced what today many would call schizophrenia, but knowing what I know, I would automatically 'assume' such a claim. Besides, most back then would have ascribed this work directly to the work of Satan, as many others were who were needlessly burned at the stake for simply being 'different.'

So, believe what you will about this letter. While some may not believe this to be the writing of a delusional person, I would tend to believe this could be a very real manifestation of what lies beyond the veil just outside our world-view. If you believe in a God, then you would have to believe in its opposite- the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment