Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wolff Touts Book ‘Will Finally Bring Down…This Presidency’

This is almost hilarious, were it not so true? I've already heard enough excerpts from this book to know it's chalk full with 'lies.'

Even the author himself, Michael Wolff (if that's even his real name, doubt it) says he's "unsure about much of it."


                                      Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff

And yet this guy claims this book of his will "bring down the presidency." Wow, do we have a little 'ego' problem, Wolff?

While I'm sure many curious will run and purchase this book, especially liberal's who 'hate' Trump, I wouldn't waste my time reading this trash. Mind you, I did not vote for Trump (nor Hillary, for that matter). But, though I don't fully trust Trump, nor agree with all of his acts, I give credit when it's due, and condemn when it's warranted.

So, you will not find a Trump 'apologist' here as you would with most conservatives. I worship no man. I know you don't rise to the level of 'president' having been a 'good man' who's not stepped on some toes. And I also understand 'voting' is a joke. Presidents are NOT 'voted,' they're 'selected!' Look into that for yourselves, and you'll understand the reasons.

Now, for Trump supporters, don't misunderstand me. I am rooting for this president, and hopes he succeeds in his campaign promises. Hillary would have been an utter disaster and possibly the downfall of this republic. So, I'm very fair when it comes to Trump. But, I'll also be holding his feet to the fire.

Link to article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment