Monday, January 1, 2018

NYC Armed To The Teeth For New Year's Eve In Times Square

Welcome to the 'future.' A future I saw as a child. I happen to have an 'ability' to be able to 'see things before they happen' at times. Call it what you will, all I can say is what I've said my entire life, dealing with this 'ability,' and that is that it is both a 'blessing and a curse.'

Having said that, as a child I saw the future. The future is exactly as you see pictured in this article. Armed 'militarized police' standing on every street corner of America. What 'was' once America, that is. Now, due to 'faux' terrorism (thanks to most of this bogus 'war on terror' being conducted by our own government) we've turned more and more into a 'police state.'

For those who've seen the movie 'Hunger Games,' expect that type of life coming soon to America! I've yet to see the movie, but have heard all I need to know that it's not based entirely on 'fiction.' Same can be said for the books '1984,' and 'Brave New World.' See, the writer's of these books, which are now movies (Atlas Shrugged, another example, a 'satanic' one at that), all have something in common. The author's are all given a 'vision' of what is actually going to happen in society.

As for Donald Trump, don't be 'fooled' by the man. No, I did not personally vote for the man, only because I know presidential elections are all 'rigged.' So, I did agree with his plans. There was absolutely no way in hell I could ever have backed the overtly criminal Hillary Clinton. But, again- though I like Trump, I do not fully trust the man. You do not become a 'billionaire,' and huge mega-television host without having 'sold out.' Trust me, I know how the game works. And as trite as that may sound, I so much wish I were wrong!

Believe me, I also wish I were wrong about Donald Trump. I do support him (when he's in line with his promises), but I'll also be the first to point out when he strays off the reservation, ala his little 'Syrian missile lob.' I condemned that here on this blog. Whether he was given faulty intel, or just believed the 'lie' about Syria's president having 'bombed his own people,' I do not know.

So get ready for the 'next terror attack' that is not a matter of 'if,' but only 'when' it will be carried out. And of course, as with so many others, if people were to connect the dots, ask themselves 'who profits,' 9 out of 10 times you'll learn it's somebody right here within our government, or in a high level of power. Las Vegas come to mind?

There we had 'the biggest mass shooting in America' and it's just about all forgotten in the mainstream media? Really? Are we any closer to knowing just 'what happened?' No! And as a joke, we've just been told an 'answer' may be forthcoming next October! That is 1 year to find out what happened? Right. I'll tell you right now, our government (FBI or CIA) was once again caught pulling another stunt against it's own public. But, in the case of the CIA, do not ever believe the CIA is under the supervision of the United States Inc of America, because it's not! It's under 'foreign authority,' no different than the 'Federal Reserve!'

Nothing in this country is as you have been taught in school. Nothing!


                                     2018 Year of the 'Police State?'

Here's the article.

And by the way; "Happy New Year 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment