Monday, January 1, 2018

Vandals kill at least 500,000 bees after knocking over 50 hives in Iowa

This is an absolutely disgusting story of 'vandalism.' I've been hearing nothing but report after report about how 'bees have been vanishing.' Whether that is true or not, I've not investigated it myself.

But I would tend to believe these reports. I am aware that Monsanto due to it's bug-killing chemicals and more, have been impacting many of the missing bees. Monsanto is also killing people with the chemicals that end up going into people's food, but that's another story itself.

So this family who earns money with these bees happened to have found all the beehives had been vandalized. They live in rural Iowa. The good part is a Go fund me page has been created by people in an effort to help these people recover their losses, due to the scumbags who vandalized their property.


                                            Picture of looted beehives



Here's the article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment