Monday, January 8, 2018

Trump Cheered At College Football National Championship Game, Stands For Anthem

Though I'm no Trump apologist, I have to give this president an A thus far. He's been by and large keep his 'promises,' unlike most newly elected presidents. And on the heels of Obama which most had to hold their noses over the past 8 years, we have a man, a 'real man' in the White House.

So, despite the media's best efforts to derail and destroy this administration, sorry to tell you- it ain't working!! I've yet to view this video, but I'm sure once I do, I'll get 'goosebumps' watching our president who's been attacked from even among his own party stand there saluting the American flag.


                                           Trump Stands, Crowd Roars

Then again I'm from Chicago, where we all stand and salute the flag! Visit any Chicago sports team, and you'll hear the most amazing National Anthem singers in the world. Not only that, but Chicago has a tradition of screaming their assess off as the Anthem comes to a close. Many think that is 'uncouth,' but that's how we roll here in Chicago. Now, other's have 'imitated' Chicago's tradition.

And yes, I'm well aware the Chicago Bears made one HUGE mistake, which has cost them greatly. It came during the height of the NFL's 'misbegotten' retaliation against our president. It was the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (in the playoffs), and the Bears won the game. One of the few they did win, but that's another story. They're in rebuilding mode, for those unaware. And they will be back!!! Still waiting on word of their new 'head coach.'

And lastly, for all those who think this president is 'isolated,' and his base is not large, loud and proud, just watch this video! Trump's base is the most incredible group of people I've seen in my almost 52 years. Reagan wasn't this big. Reagan happened to have been the first president I was able to vote for in 1984. I've picked the 'winner' in every election since, but one. Not bad huh? However, once I learned president's are 'selected,' not 'elected,' I stopped wasting my time.

I do support Trump, yet at the same time I also do not fully 'trust' him. Then again I don't fully 'trust' anyone.

Here's the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment