Friday, July 14, 2017

Lots of Traffic; Love it!!

To my many readers,

I can't thank you enough for all your loyalty, and I wish many times I could show just how many people read this blog, and not only here in America, but literally throughout the WORLD!

Many, many thanks for every one of you!
#Shout-out to:

*Germany...

*France

*United Kingdom

*Philippines

*Belgium

*Brazil

*India

*Poland                                            

You guys consistently visit here! Love you ALL! Bunch of other countries not showing up tonight. Such as my grandfather's countries: Spain and Italy, buena notches, Espana!and Buona sera amici miei, in Italia! (Studied 'German,' but was a long time ago! Love the language! To my "Polish" friends, as you know Chicago has THE 'largest' Polish population in the world, outside of Warsaw! Philippines, I know I could speak to 'some' of you in Espanol! Some of you speak 'Tagalog?' Not sure I spelled right. Worked with a lady who spoke that dialect! Some in Brazil, ditto Buona sera amici miei! (I know others there speak another dialect). Belgium, "Goede nacht!" (knew I'd have the 'night' part correct, per German, would have been 'barely off on good,' ie German 'gutten' 

You guys are as we say here in Chicago 'da best!' After being back a couple night, we'll be seeing a whole bunch more countries. Have a large European following. Lol, I'm wishing you all a 'good night,' forgot, it's 'morning' for you guys! lol. 

Well then, Buenos dias, a mi amigos e amigas en Espanol! And to my Italian friends, Buono mattina, Italia!  Good night to everyone!

...of course USA is here, always are! 






No comments:

Post a Comment