Friday, July 14, 2017

10 Countries and Counting, Getting Bigger and Bigger!

After a 'hiatus' from blogging, I've come back (only last night), and I've already got 10 countries "globally" reading this blog! And while that's about 'half' of the norm, it's an indication of the 'loyalty' this blog has, and I want to thank each and every one of you!

I've said it many times, if only people realized 'how many people' this blog reaches, they'd be shocked! No, I'm not tooting my own horn as I take no credit whatsoever for the success of this blog! ALL the credit goes to my Creator who has apparently given me the ability to be able to attract the attention of the masses.

While not many are able to get the 'ear of the MSM,' I have been consistantly able to. Maybe it runs in the family, as I do have two family members (both sides) who've been journalists. But essentially, it's 'content' that matters. It's that fact that 'I pull NO punches!' I speak my mind, and tell it like it is- with facts backing up what I say.

Trust me, there are 'wannabe's' out there who have attempted to 'cash in' on their 'title's,' or whatever. Many of them are complete 'failures,' and the numbers 'speak for themselves.'

Wherever you are, no matter what you are going through, know this- I have battled just about every 'demon in hell,' and I'm still standing. And so can YOU!

So, thanks again to my loyal following!

No comments:

Post a Comment