Monday, July 31, 2017

What this photo tells us about Scaramucci and Priebus tensions

This is a fun little video explaining this now 'infamous' stand-down picture I'd posted just after Scaramucchi was hired as WH Communications director.


                                Obama, and college 'lover,' oops wrong picture


                                     Here we go, Pribus vs Scaramucchi


I don't know who took this picture, and whether it was 'staged' or not, but as the saying goes, 'a picture is worth a thousand words,' and this picture clearly lives up to that expression!

This is like showdown at the OK Corral in the Wild, Wild West.

Say what you will about Scaramucchi, he played his role well. I read all about Priebus' final day.

It was written in an article that Trump had both Priebus and Scaramucchi together on Marine One (I believe, so close quarters) on a trip with Trump to an event. Priebus and Scaramucchi sitting across from one another with Trump there, I'm sure enjoying every minute of this situation (knowing what was to take place).

Oh would I have loved to have been there!

So, as the article said I'd have posted it but don't recall where I found it, anyway, it was not a short trip either. So we have Priebus with his sworn enemy probably gazing at him the entire time. I can imagine the 'tension' that little weasel must have been feeling.

And make no mistake, Priebus was a 'leaker!'

He'd also been 'blocking' the hiring of his nemesis for the past 6 months. And "the Mooch" knew this. Anyway, I believe it was that very day the story broke that Priebus was officially done (something many had speculated and longed for). Anyway, enjoy the video with the analysis of a 'body language expert,' about the infamous 'stare down!'

...soo glad I won't have to be 'trying' to spell Reince Priebus' name correctly any longer! What a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment