Monday, July 17, 2017

Amazing How This Blog has Grown! (Major Shout-Out!!!)

This blog (thanks to you, my readers) literally has MORE VIEWS than some 'bigger websites on the Internet!'

Also have MORE 'followers' on Twitter than some 'big names,' which I won't name here (might embarrass some people!).

I have personally made YouTube videos, that have ALSO had 'more views' than that of a particular 'high profile website.' And they 'think' or perhaps have 'assumed?' that I 'cannot write?' LOL!

I'd LOVE to show THEM the 'behind the scene numbers, because the numbers don't lie! Have also as of today, for THE 'first time' had a European nation 'out-number' (page views) than that of the United States!

Thank you, "Czechia!" And of course (unlike MOST Americans) I know where you
 are located on the map! This blog truly has THE most 'loyal,' audience, with a 
"GLOBAL" audience! 

I believe I KNOW just where my 'future' lies! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment