Friday, July 28, 2017

Reince "Renfeld" Preibus is OUT!!!

OUT, OUT, OUT! Preibus the "Renfeld leaker" is ...GONE! I said it just yesterday now, didn't I? Actually, it's been rumored for 'months' that his little Paul Ryan (Speaker of the House) 'minion' would be gone! Today is THE day!

Ding-dong, the witch is gone, the witch is gone...come on, sing along with me! LOL. I can't help it. Just wished I'd of caught this as it happened, but I've been extremely busy here. Busier than normal. But, I can't say just how 'HAPPY' I am to have heard this news!

This little troll was known to actually 'tell people they'd been fired by the president,' when it was a complete lie! Obviously Trump didn't know. But people would be told by this Troll the president had 'fired them,' when in fact he had done no such thing!

And if that wasn't bad enough (and that's pretty low), this guy was known to be a "LEAKER!" So really the only question that remains, is what took so long for Trump, or ah Anthony Scaramucchi to 'fire this twerp!?' I'm being sarcastic about Scaramucchi (he did his job!), my question is why did it take "Trump" so long to fire the bum? And why didn't Trump fire this clown himself?

I mean come on, Trump used to make a living on his reality TV show, "The Apprentice," telling people (wait for it....) "you're fired!" LOL. Now, if only Trump could 'somehow' get rid of his VP (Mike "LBJ" Pence)! As I've said it many times, I do not like, nor trust Pence in the least! But knowing politics and history, something tells me Trump was stuck with Pence as part of some deal?

As for this replacement for Preibus, "John Kelly," former head of Homeland Security, and former Marine general, I don't know anything about this guy to be quite honest. One thing I can say is that I do not like the idea of having 'so many generals' in an administration! To me it gives the administration the look of a 'dictatorship!' And I say that as a Trump supporter. To me just the 'optics' of all these generals surrounding a president just looks rather 'creepy.'

But, time will tell. And we'll see how this Kelly works out. Like I said I'm not familiar with this guy at all! I'm not one of these people who's into "military worship," or "idol worship." Sure I'm proud of those who've served honorably in combat, but that's about as far as I go. I'm not going to be telling you, "oh thank you for your service!" Not my style. Secondly, I don't believe America ought to be involved in most of the places they've involved themselves into, and the Founding Fathers would have my back on that one! Enough with the "military worship!"

Anyway, here's the link to the story. It's from the 'snotty' New York Times, so I wasn't even able to fully read the article, because they won't let you, unless you have a "subscription" which I do not. Besides, they've been such a big part in the whole "fake news" narrative, that you couldn't pay me to read them! Enjoy reading as much of it as they'll 'allow' you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment