Friday, July 21, 2017

Trump-defending New York financier will be the next White House communications director as Jared Kushner wins West Wing tug-of-war

Ah, okay now my last post makes more sense. Apparently it was "President" Kushner, Trump's 'son-in-law,' who was responsible for getting  Scaramucci into the WH! Now it makes perfect sense!

While Trump has been 'annoyed' at the attention his aide Steven Bannon has received, he has no problems I suppose with little Jared (666) Kushner, makes some 'key decisions.' Kushner just may be along with Preibus the only person's I despise more than VP Mike Pence! 

...I wouldn't turn my back on either of these people, not even for a minute!

Kushner, along with his wife (Trump's daughter) who in my opinion, along with many others have absolutely no business serving in the WH, let alone having the 'authority' they wield! Not to mention their 'friendship' with not only the Clinton's (Chelsea), but also the fact they enjoy 'hobnobbing around' with many democrats and others who oppose the Trump agenda.

Mind you, Kushner couldn't even handle his own '666 property' located on 5th Ave in NYC. The building is in 'financial trouble!' So, I suggest he leave the WH, and go get his personal business in order, and stay in the real estate business, which apparently he's not even very good at to begin with. See, he too is yet another 'spoiled brat,' who was handed a 'fortune,' from not only his parents, but also from billionaire- George Soros (of ALL people!).

Maybe, just maybe as much as I can't stand VP Mike Pence (globalist), maybe he'd be better off being 'president?' At least I don't believe Jared (666) Kushner, and his bimbo wife, Ivanka would have ANY business in the WH!

No comments:

Post a Comment