Monday, July 24, 2017

Jared Kushner speaks outside the WhiteHouse

"President" Kushner (sarcasm), has a BIG role within the Trump administration, and yet most people (myself included) have rarely ever even heard this guy "speak!" I find this bizarre, especially for someone with the high profile they hold within a presidential administration.

Anyone who's followed this blog, knows exactly where I stand on this 'Jared Kushner,' who is Trump's son-in-law and is a 'creepy character,' in my opinion (and I'm sure many other people's as well). This guy came out of nowhere, and is one of Trump's 'top advisers?' Not to mention his connections with a property he owns whose address is "666 5th Ave, NYC!"

I believe with today's little mini-press briefing, this will make it a grand total of '2 times' I have EVER heard this guy speak. I'd been beginning to wonder whether this guy was a 'mute,' or even a real person, and not some 'mannequin!' Notice how 'wooden' this guy is. Reminds me of the second-coming of former VP Al Gore. How Trump ever allowed this guy to even marry his daughter is beyond me. He is one 'creepy dude!'

Here's the video. Notice his 'woodenness!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment