Friday, July 21, 2017

Anthony Scaramucci Loved Hillary, Gave to Obama, and Deleted Anti-Trump Tweets

What in the world is 'this?' Scaramucci supported Obama and Hillary, was 'against Trump,' then became 'pro-Trump?' Is this guy schizophrenic? It would appear so, especially after looking at his many tweets here!

While most definitely Sean Spicer needed to 'go!' a long time ago, finally, he's gone! And sure, "Mucci" isn't replacing Spicer, but still. As someone is quoted 'anonymously' in the article linked here, this administration is beginning to look like "amateur hour!" I don't often quote 'anonymous sources,' but in this case, it was a good comment.

And yes, I myself have stated Trump needs to get rid of several of his 'cabinet members,' Spicer being one of those, but will his Chief of staff, Reince Preibus, is hopefully the next shoe to drop!! And lastly, I'd find a way to drop VP Mike Pence off the staff as well! As many here know, I have never trusted this guy! Remember (history repeats itself!), it was Ronald Reagan who was 'stuck' with VP George H W Bush as his VP, a person Reagan totally despised! How to 'lose' Pence? Well I haven't a clue (maybe make his job so difficult, send him out of the country on extended trips, lol), I can see Trump (should he run for re-election), drop Pence off the ticket, and choose a different VP! 

Stay tuned, as this administration gets it's act together. While I am a Trump supporter (as though that wasn't obvious), I don't agree 100 percent with Trump, and do have to question some of the things he's done. I will never just give the guy a 'pass!' Unfortunately, as I see things now, this is looking like a 'circus.' Yes, moves need to be made. I've already pointed this out. Now let's get the rest of the 'trolls' (Priebus) out, and get going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment