Friday, February 24, 2017

Witches around the world plot mass spell against Trump

I just can't get enough of this crazy story. The idea of a bunch of witches gathering to cast a spell to 'bind' the president. This is the gift that just keeps on giving. And as I look at my numbers, apparently others find this interesting as well.

This story (version) is from the New York Post. NYC, land of "Santeria," and various styles of pagan religions. I lived in NYC back in the 1980's when I was heavily involved in the occult, and I'll never forget all the people, places and things I saw and did.

I loved taking trips to the Village and just taking in the sights and sounds. You would see 'witches walking around in full garb!' Reminded me of what Salem, MA would look like. There were 2 special 'magical bookstores' I would visit often. One was 'white magic,' (east side) and there was another one on the lower West side which was 'black magick,' The Magickal Child. I've heard it's no longer in business, but I'd met the owner who was a big name in the occult, Herman Slater. He personally would work the check out line. He's since passed away.

And I can't say enough how different the feeling was in both stores. I'll never forget the first and last time I walked into the Magickal Child, which was the 'dark' store. You'd immediately feel the dark energy. This stuff is real! Then I found the other store (white magic), and asked them about the Magickal Child, to which they replied, "yes they're into very dark, black magick." Years later I learned the Son of Sam (famous 'lone wolf' shooter) who had NYC in fear as he'd come out at night and target young couples, especially women. He (who by the way, was NOT a 'lone gun man') and some other big names were customer at the Magickal Child.

I don't agree with these people, but hey I'd rather see them do something like this than rioting and bullying people on the street. I've known a lot of witches and satanists during my life, and for some reason I am like a 'magnet' to them. Just as I am in the 'spirit world.' Long story. Let's just say I grew up in a really, really haunted house as a child, and the paranormal has been a part of me ever since.

So while I don't agree with this, politically (and I'm sure just as many, if  not more witches don't agree either), I do have a special place in my heart for all these people. I know where they're coming from, but I no longer am a practitioner of those things. Do I have an interest in these things? I always will. In some way it is a part of who I am. Yet I believe in the Bible. Go figure. Life is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment