Tuesday, February 21, 2017

1984 Coming To a Theater Near You!

The movie which should have been shown while Obama was dictator, I mean president is now going to be shown 'in protest' against Donald Trump! You're eyes are not deceiving you, nor is this a joke.

I've written on this blog how I believe liberalism is a "mental disorder," and this just confirms this all the more. How do these people equate Trump with the movie "1984" is beyond me, but of course due to liberalism there is a "false reality."

Nobody who is seeing this movie 'in protest' to Trump realizes how much damage Obama has done to America! Trump is very much correct in stating he "inherited a mess!" I'm sure that is an understatement being he has an 'inside view' due to security intelligence reports.

But, I see this "protest" as something that could actually back-fire, and possibly 'wake up' some of these liberals. This could be a "come to Jesus" moment for some, should they realize how deceitful the media they listen to has lied to them. I'm being overly optimistic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment