Sunday, February 26, 2017

Slain SEAL’s dad wants answers: ‘Don’t hide behind my son’s death’

This is such a 'disgusting' headline, I almost didn't want to post it. But, take a look at this 'grieving father,' looks like a wild-eyed liberal (fake liberal at that). People still don't understand there is a difference between liberalism and 'classical liberalism,' which does not exist in the sense it once did. Today's liberals are 'fake.'

I'd bet you almost anything someone on the left got to this man and offered him money, or he was looking to capitalize on his own son's death by 'standing up to Trump.' How flipping ridiculous. His son was a "patriot," THIS man is a "fool,' not even worthy of his own son's sacrifice to his country. Give me a freaking break. I'd demonize this man all day long.

Even before becoming president, Trump would 'help families' whom were killed in battle and more. So for this guy to snub the POTUS, is asinine, but I'm sure he'll be celebrated by the 'whackos' on the left. I've said it many times here- "liberalism IS a mental illness!" Enough with this FOOL! What an a##!

                                 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment