Tuesday, February 21, 2017

France's Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf

France's candidate for prime minister 'cancels' meeting due to headscarf! I love it! Le Pen refused to wear a head-scarf to meet with a Lebanese leader. Is it any wonder this lady is leading the polls, and can help propel France back to it's sovereignty and break away from the yoke (noose) that is the EU and all the imposed (forced) failed immigration policy?

I think not!

Liberty, freedom, self-determination and sovereignty is making a come-back, and "globalists" are in a panic all across the western nations. It all began with the British "BREXIT" and with their departure (being stalled, sound familiar my American readers?) the wave of freedom and liberty have set sail across the Atlantic and spilled over into America.

While America has always been a "free nation," Obama and other would be dictators had been attempting to connect America with "globalism" which runs contrary to our founding. America has and always will be a "free nation," unless apathy becomes the norm. Now, it's France's turn!

As a liberty loving American, I have a message for Le Pen- "WIN!"

I know I have had a fairly regular amount of readers from France, and we here in America have seen all the destruction caused by the EU and it's forced immigration policy. It's time to take those shackles off, don't believe the media, I'm quite sure they're as bad as they are here (owned by same 'globalist scum'), and don't fear what the naysayers ie politicians will say.

The British were told, BREXIT wouldn't work; American's were told consistently that Donald J Trump would not as much as win the primary, let alone the presidency.

The media lied, got it wrong and now have egg on their face! Vive le France!

Freedom is on the march, globalism is getting its "butt" kicked! Stand strong France. America is with you and Le Pen!!! I have European blood running through my veins, Spanish, French and Italian. So I have a big heart for the people of Europe, though I am American.

No comments:

Post a Comment