Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Chaffetz won't run for reelection

Aww, the 'YouTube' seeking sensationalist for the mean-spirited congressman who probably never got a date in high school, or is sexually frustrated is not seeking 're-election.' 

GOOD! Frankly I'm fed up seeing this 'weasel,' who's more than likely a 'cultist' ie Mormon. It was fun in the beginning to see him go after people, but it appears as though it went a bit too far, and went to his brain-dead head (anyone stupid enough to join a 'cult' is an idiot).

So go back to Utah, Chaffetz! And do us ALL a big favor- STAY THERE! This guy just had the look of someone 'needing attention.' He reminded me of a 'punk' from some back-woods high school. Go back to Utah, and study your fake Mormon book. Thank you very much.

And if anyone takes exception to me stating Mormonism being a 'cult,' write me! I'd be more than happy to prove it to you! ...and then some. Good riddance, "tough guy," NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment