Thursday, April 6, 2017

BREAKING: JARED KUSHNER IS LEAKING TO MSNBC

Couldn't help but post this article about one of the "leakers" in Trump's cabinet, none other than his own 'son-in-law,' Jared Kushner. I've never liked this guy from the first time I saw him, and now I have all the more reason to not only dislike him, but 'distrust' him as well.

This punk rubs me as thinking 'he's the president,' and that his services are so needed, when I don't see what he brings to the White House other than his "Ken doll appearance." This guy looks more 'fake' than the stories coming out of CNN and MSNBC. Shallow, doesn't begin to identify what I think of this little 'punk.'

Speaking of MSNBC, "Jared" apparently loves to leak to his buddy Joe Scarborough. This has been 'confirmed' by Roger Stone, long time friend of Donald Trump. Why does Trump have this little moron around? Then again, same question could be asked about several of the people surrounding Trump in the WH!

No comments:

Post a Comment