Friday, April 7, 2017

Bipartisan Support for Trump? Wow!

Bipartisan Support for Trump? Wow!

So Trump goes on the offensive and launches some missiles into Syria and now 'democrats' are behind the president?! Wow! I would have expected the complete opposite since the left has not 'supported' anything Trump has done thus far. What a difference dripping some missiles can achieve!

I'm sure once the liberals have woken up from their excitment, maybe you'll see Maxine Waters appear on some Sunday news show claiming Trump has invaded Syria? And Nancy Pelosi will claim Trump destroyed the Syrian airfield to build another Trump Tower? Who knows? With democrats always expect the unexpected!

All I know is the democrats have my personal approval to attack 'Jared (I think I'm the man) Kushner all the want! Note to Trump- don't allow 'family' to join your administration! I hear Bannon (real man) has been having nothing but feuds with Trump's son-in-law, Jared (Ken-doll) Kushner. I think the two should settle their dispute by challenging one anothe to a 'duel.' My money's on Bannon!                

No comments:

Post a Comment