Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bannon ousted from National Security Council

"Bannon ousted from National Security Council" 

Were I in Bannon's shoes right now, I'd say 'the hell with this, I'm outta here!' I wouldn't blame him the least. And this Jared Kushner 'creep' needs to learn who's boss in the White House, cause it sure isn't him! Keep sending 'text messages' to your buddy Joe Scarborough at MSMNC, Jared! Don't you know you're 'hurting' your own father-in-law? I think Kushner needs to be 'fired.' Or maybe he's just not anywhere near as 'intelligent' as we've been led to believe. I'd say he's not the 'brightest bulb' in the WH cabinet. Look up Bannon's credentials, you'll never hear the media talk about that, not even Fox News! And just what are Kushner's credentials?

The changes were not welcomed among some Trump loyalists.
Flynn’s son, Michael Flynn Jr., tweeted that “Flynn/Bannon most loyal to DJT (both out at NSC),” using the president’s initials, and he complained that McMaster “wont say ‘Radical Islam.’”
“Is WH serious abt defeating our enemy?” Flynn Jr. wrote.

And there ya go. So apparently, it's not just me who's wondering about "DJT!" I know 'some' Trump supporters are so naive that ANY criticism is seen as being 'anti-Trump.' Wrong. Criticism can be constructive ie "constructive criticism!" Ever hear of that term?

I've said it before, and this will never change- when Trump does well, he'll receive a good report. When he screws up, as he has been doing of late, you're going to hear it from me here. No one is above 'criticism!'

No comments:

Post a Comment