Thursday, January 26, 2017

Trump moves ahead with wall, puts stamp on U.S. immigration, security policy

President Trump has been 'delivering' on his campaign promises, as promised! I have never seen a president deliver as Trump has done, and in his 'first week!' And I am in my early 50's. So, I am so proud to see a president 'keep his promises!'

And I did support Trump. At first I was skeptical, but after seeing how much the 'main stream media,' and even his own 'party' were against him, I knew 'that's the man!' And as stated, he is keeping his promises in spades!

Yet, I am not an ideologue, nor believe in 'party affiliations,' so I will be sure to keep this president 'accountable,' whenever need be. I stand for America- not to 'special interests,' nor to any 'political party,' which are two-sides of the same coin. And I can tell you right now, Trump's biggest adversaries, just may come from within his own party! But so far, so good.

Trump pledged to put up a much needed fence, and not only that, but 'secure our country,' protecting it's American people. He's just begun!

Here's the report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment