Thursday, January 26, 2017

SHOCK POL: 1 IN 3 CALIFORNIANS NOW SUPPORT SECESSION

Gee, what a surprise! Not. California aka "Mexifornia" has become no less than a "sanctuary state!" That on top of being a "nanny state." Government I believe employs more than just about any civilian company. The former governor, (name I won't attempt to spell), was caught cheating on his wife with his 'maid,' and also 'bankrupted' the state. He was a republican by the way.  I give it to 'both sides folks.' As some of you may know, I'm not democrat, nor am I republican, though I do lean conservative, but my allegiance lies towards America- first!! Always has, always will. Just as House Speaker Paul Ryan (R) needs to go! He's a "globalist." But I digress.

So California wants to 'leave?' I say (with all due respect), LEAVE!!! Eventually they are going to come to Washington D.C. asking for a "bailout!," to which I say- NO! Let them file for bankruptcy! It's a beautiful state, but due to democrat rule for dozens of years (aside from the 'Terminators' time as governor), they've been driven into the ground, and time and time again, if you look at any, ALL long-time urban cities which have been ran by 'democrat mobsters,' the people are given the shaft, and no change (for the better) ever happens. I have seen it in my home-town of Chicago, which was run by the Daley family like a machine for years. Though they didn't 'destroy' the city, they were 'middle of the road,' in all fairness, not doing bad, but not doing better than they could. They were what I'd call "old school democrats," which is a thing of the past.

Today, (post-Daley) Chicago has been run by several 'bumbling idiotic democrats,' and I'm being kind. Now (today) we have Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel. Talk about a joke! Man has been 'booed' when the Cubs won the World Series (first time since 1908, thank you very much); and at the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup celebrations, as well as it's former democratic governor. So, 'who' is electing these losers? I'll let that slide. Let's just say, those who believe it's their 'duty' to.

So California, a state which is the 5th largest economy in the world, should be doing much, much better 'economically.' But they have turned into a "sanctuary state," as stated. Maybe they'd be better off joining Mexico? Whatever happens, I say no to 'bailing them out financially.'

Here's the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment