Saturday, December 30, 2017

Cat killer thought to have killed 400 small animals in bid to 'horrify' humans

As soon as I read this headline, especially due to the nature of the case, I said to myself this must be happening in a 'gun free zone.'

Well, it didn't take very long to see that I was 100 percent correct! This is or was happening in the U.K. Imagine that.

Being an animal lover myself, I truly feel for the owner's of any of the animals killed by this wicked piece of dirt. And he wouldn't have done all these killings were he in a 'gun friendly city,' or state.

Anyone who has the nerve to have killed all these innocent animals in the manner in which he murdered them, deserves whatever he gets! I have 'zero tolerance' towards anyone who would purposely hurt or injure an animal- none!

Here's the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment