Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018!

I would just like to take this moment to thank all those who have become regular readers of this blog. This blog is read 'globally,' and has given me a very big 'bully pulpit.' Your support and readership has meant a lot to me, and you're possibly the most loyal readers on the Internet.

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd have a blog that has the reach that this blog does. Though there have been periods of an absence of posts, this blog has continued to grow! And believe me, there are very good reasons for some 'periods of silence.'

I am working hard to bring you the truth. And am in the process of 'exposing a corrupt system' who's time has come. We live in a world full of scumbags, and an unjust system, but that's about to change. Right now there are many organizations out there working hard to make sure justice and the truth are out in the open.

The days of the 'status quo' are over! Justice will no longer be only for the 'wealthy,' and the truth that people have longed for and that the mainstream media (MSM) has been complicit in not covering are also over!

Life has taught me several things, among those are 'fight' and 'stand up' for what is right. I don't suffer fools and bullies well, nor ever have. I was born a 'fighter,' and I will go down as a 'fighter.' Having experienced all that life has tossed my way has only served to make me even that much more of a fighter willing to go to bat for all who deserve to be liberated from oppression and injustice.

Again, I'd like to wish all the best and a very Happy New Year (2018) to all my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment