Sunday, February 21, 2016

Just a Quick 'Shout-Out!'

Was just looking over my 'stats,' as I like to do from time to time. It's especially nice knowing I have an 'international audience.' I'm extremely humbled and excited about that. 

So, I see various countries from time to time, and from all parts of the world. As the title mentions, I'd like to give a quick 'shout-out' especially to those in Spain, Italy and Germany as I have ancestry that come from those countries. I do speak 3 languages. Some more 'fluently' than others. But currently I am 'brushing up' on my Italian. So, Ciao a mia famiglia de Italia. 

I realize the 'dialects' can and do 'differ' from country to country, not unlike right here in the United States. I'm from the Midwest, and have relatives in the East coast to (of all persons) have told me they can notice my 'mid-western' accent, to which I'd return a 'blank stare,' until I began to 'pick-up on the thicker 'mid-western' accent of those living in Minnesota, which is not that far away from me, and then I realized I do have a 'mid-western' accent (just not as 'thick' as those from Minnesota, lol). 

Anyway, no matter what country or state you're from, I love you all! I can honestly say that as one who has been called into the ministry to preach the Gospel, and spread the Truth, shine a light in the dark, and set the 'captives free!' 

God bless you all, and I thank God for each and every one of you, and pray for you all. You're all in my prayers! 

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment